Tunde Adekola, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Adekola is a pain management specialist committed to ensuring the best treatment outcome for each individual by employing integrated multidisciplinary care in the treatment of chronic pain conditions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science – Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL
- Medical Degree – Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Anesthesiology Residency – Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- American Board of Anesthesiology
- American Board of Pain Medicine
Dr. Adekola enjoys playing the guitar, chess and squash in his free time.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One