Irfan M. Altafullah, MD
Approach To Care
While a significant part of his practice includes customers who have experienced a stroke, Dr. Altafullah also likes to see customers with other neurological conditions such as MS, Parkinson’s disease and seizures. He is interested in the application of computer technology to improve healthcare delivery.
Dr. Altafullah’s aim is always to tailor each customer’s treatment to suit the individual. He feels blessed to be a physician and have the opportunity to help people.
- Medical School – University of Nagpur
- Internship – Hennepin County Medical Center
- University of Minnesota
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (Adult Neurology)
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (Clinical Neurophysiology)
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (Vascular Neurology)
Dr. Altafullah has given many presentations at churches, community centers and health fairs about how to reduce the risk of having a stroke. He is also a member of a charity clinic at a community center in Fridley. In his spare time, Dr. Altafullah likes to read, travel with his family, and photograph landscapes and wildlife.