Caitlin Anderson, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Caitlin Anderson feels that medicine should be approached from a multi-factorial perspective, with customers and providers acting as a team and discussing care options together. She is focused on her customer’s personal experiences, but is also a strong supporter of scientific research and evidence based medicine. Dr. Anderson enjoys interacting with her customers and learning more about their experiences.
- Undergraduate School – Psychology and Pre-Med, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Medical School – University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN
- General Surgery Internship – Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA
- Emergency Medicine Residency – New York Hospital Queens, Queens, NY
- Geriatric Emergency Medicine Fellowship – New York Presbyterian Hospital, New York, NY
Dr. Anderson loves to travel. She spent time abroad as a child and loves the diversity of varying cultures. She loves to read in her spare time, and enjoys running, biking and hiking. She loves the city, and is currently working part-time in New York City, where she completed her geriatric training.