Tarah Lynn Anderson, CNP
Approach To Care
Tarah’s approach to caring for individuals is caring for them as a whole being – mind, body and spirit. She believes that the establishment of the relationship starts as soon the provider enters the clinic room and that a friendly and compassionate demeanor can ease the situation and bring peace to the customer.
- Chamberlain College of Nursing, Bachelors Degree of Nursing
- Chamberlain University, Masters of Science of Nursing
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certified in Family Practice
- Mental Health First Aid Certified
- Certified Lactation Counselor
- Married for over 18 years
- Four daughters
- Enjoys outdoor activities such as camping, hiking, biking, fishing, boating, paddle boarding and kayaking
- Enjoys outreach for local church
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One