Salah Anwar, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Salah Anwar approaches medicine as science and art. He is passionate about constantly updating his medical skills and spending extra time with customers to get to know them.
- Undergraduate School – University of Pacific, Stockton, CA
- Medical School – Ross University School of Medicine
- Lynchburg Family Medicine Residency, Lynchburg, VA
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice
- Drug Enforcement Administration License
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
Dr. Anwar loves to travel and explore other cultures different from his own. He also enjoys reading books on several different subjects to expand his horizons.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One