Salah Anwar, MD
“ My goal is to provide the best medical care to all customers.”
Approach To Care
Dr. Salah Anwar approaches medicine as science and art. He is passionate about constantly updating his medical skills and spending extra time with customers to get to know them.
- Undergraduate School – University of Pacific, Stockton, CA
- Medical School – Ross University School of Medicine
- Lynchburg Family Medicine Residency, Lynchburg, VA
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice
- Drug Enforcement Administration License
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
Dr. Anwar loves to travel and explore other cultures different from his own. He also enjoys reading books on several different subjects to expand his horizons.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One