Approach To Care
Cancer can affect individuals and their families from all walks of life. Dr. Claudia Baumann is dedicated to meeting every person where they are in their journey. She will educate, support and help navigate the process in order for all individuals to achieve their best health. Good communication and transparency are important to her and she believes that the body and mind belong together and that no two persons are alike. Dr. Baumann is passionate about finding the right approach to care and health for every customer.
Languages Spoken (if applicable)
- University of Bonn – Bonn, Germany
- Emory University, Atlanta, GA
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Sub: Medical Oncology)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA)
- Emory University Chester Rochfort Scholarship
Outside of work, Dr. Baumann feels most complete when she is spending time with her family. She is married and has two young children. She truly enjoys nature, making music, good food and being active, ideally outdoors by hiking or biking. She recently moved to Minnesota and is looking forward to getting involved with water sports in the land of 10,000 lakes.