Ahsan Bhatti, MD
Approach To Care
Working to provide the very best treatments using less invasive approaches, Dr. Bhatti helps his customers understand their condition and the underlying causes while he educates them about nutrition and lifestyle changes that can help them be their best.
Dr. Bhatti has a strong respect for his customer’s preferences, providing emotional support while he coordinates their care. He strives to improve the health of everyone who walks through his door.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery – Allama Iqbal Medical College of Medicine, Punjab University, Lahore, Pakistan
- Primary Care Internal Medicine Internship – University of Connecticut School of Medicine, Farmington, CT
- Internal Medicine and General Surgery Residency – Allama Iqbal Medical College of Medicine Services Hospital, Lahore, Pakistan
- Primary Care Internal Medicine Residency – University of Connecticut School of Medicine, Farmington, CT
- Gastroenterology Fellowship – University of Connecticut School of Medicine, Farmington, CT
- Gastroenterology/Hepatology Fellowship – Pennsylvania State University, Hershey, PA
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Gastroenterology
In his free time, Dr. Bhatti likes spending time with his family, volunteering in the community, teaching nursing students and staff at Ridgewater College, and doing informational gastroenterology speaking at various medical facilities.