Approach To Care
Dr. Sabrina Burn provides comprehensive and compassionate multidisciplinary care focused on evidence-based practice and individualized care for all families who encounter a high-risk pregnancy.
- USD Sanford School of Medicine, Sioux Falls, SD; Doctorate of Medicine, 2011-2015
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI; Bachelor of Science, Genetics; Bachelor of Science, Biology, 2006-2010
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN; Maternal Fetal Medicine Fellowship, 2019-2022
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN; Obstetrics & Gynecology Residency, Administrative Chief Resident, 2015-2019
- Diplomate, Obstetrics and Gynecology; American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology, 2020-present
- Minnesota Medical License, Minnesota board of Medical practice, 2019-present
- University of Minnesota, Progressive Program Grant, Stage I & II, 2019 and 2020
- Raymond J. Albrecht, M.D. Award, 2019
- Kirk D. Ramin, M.D. Award, 2019
- Society of Maternal-Fetal Medicine Resident Award for Excellence in Obstetrics, 2018
- Hardin E. Olson, MD Award, 2018
- Kirk D. Ramin, M.D. Endowment Fund Award, 2018
In her spare time, Dr. Burn enjoys spending time with her family and friends, traveling abroad, exploring new ethnic cuisines and the outdoors, and touring the local microbreweries.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One