Mark D. Connelly, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Connelly has special interests in emergency medicine, cardiology, pathophysiology, sports medicine, nutrition and fitness.
- Medical School – University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
- Emergency Medicine Residency – Regions Hospital, St. Paul
- American Board of Emergency Medicine, 2009
- FAAEM, FACEP, 2009-present
- Robert Knopp M.D. Humanism Award, 2008
- Critical Decisions in Emergency & Acute Care Electrocardiography, co-author, published:
- Chapter 16: What is a hyperacute T wave?
- Chapter 19: What further diagnostic adjuncts to the standard 12-lead ECG may help to diagnose ACS?
Dr. Connelly’s leisure interests include football, basketball, baseball, snowboarding, hunting, fishing, weight-training, traveling and reading.