Thomas Conner, MD
North Memorial Health - Robbinsdale Medical Building
North Memorial Health - Minnetonka Medical Center
Approach To Care
Dr. Conner has special clinical interests in joint replacement, joint reconstruction, knee, shoulder, elbow, hand, wrist, foot and ankle surgery along with arthroscopic surgery, arthritis and osteoporosis care. He also enjoys sports medicine and is currently a clinical faculty member of the University of Minnesota Orthopaedic Surgery Department.
- Medical Degree – University of Minnesota Medical School
- Internship – Hennepin County Medical Center
- Residency – University of Minnesota’s Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery (Sub: Sports Medicine)
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One