Thomas Conner, MD
North Memorial Health - Robbinsdale Medical Building
North Memorial Health - Minnetonka Medical Center
Approach To Care
Dr. Conner has special clinical interests in joint replacement, joint reconstruction, knee, shoulder, elbow, hand, wrist, foot and ankle surgery along with arthroscopic surgery, arthritis and osteoporosis care. He also enjoys sports medicine and is currently a clinical faculty member of the University of Minnesota Orthopaedic Surgery Department.
- Medical Degree – University of Minnesota Medical School
- Internship – Hennepin County Medical Center
- Residency – University of Minnesota’s Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery (Sub: Sports Medicine)
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One