Approach To Care
Dr. Stephen Contag believes in a team approach to care for women with high risk pregnancies, using the most advanced technology within a setting of individualized and compassionate care.
- Medical School – Central University of Ecuador, School of Medicine, Quito, Ecuador
- OB/GYN Residency – Mayo Clinic
- Maternal Fetal Medicine Fellowship – Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Winston-Salem
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology (Sub: Maternal & Fetal)
- Faculty Award, ACOG Council on Resident Education, 2019
- Minnesota Monthly Magazine Top Doctor, 2018-2019
Dr. Contag is an avid photographer and enjoys outdoor activities.