Approach To Care
Dr. Stephen Contag believes in a team approach to care for women with high risk pregnancies, using the most advanced technology within a setting of individualized and compassionate care.
- Medical School – Central University of Ecuador, School of Medicine, Quito, Ecuador
- OB/GYN Residency – Mayo Clinic
- Maternal Fetal Medicine Fellowship – Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Winston-Salem
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology (Sub: Maternal & Fetal)
- Faculty Award, ACOG Council on Resident Education, 2019
- Minnesota Monthly Magazine Top Doctor, 2018-2019
Dr. Contag is an avid photographer and enjoys outdoor activities.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One