Approach To Care
Dr. Sarah Cross practices collaborative care for women with complicated pregnancies. She believes in individualizing care for women with high-risk pregnancies, including medical, obstetric and fetal complications.
As a faculty member at the University of Minnesota Medical School, Dr. Cross also engages in research to move the field forward.
- Undergraduate Degree in Psychology – Swarthmore College
- Medical School – University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine
- OB/GYN Residency – Yale School of Medicine
- Ultrasound Fellowship – Yale School of Medicine
- Maternal Fetal Medicine Fellowship – Yale School of Medicine
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology (Sub: Maternal & Fetal)
Dr. Cross enjoys spending time outside with her two young children. In her free time, she reads and writes poetry.