Jason Dahl, MD
North Memorial Health - Minnetonka Medical Center
Approach To Care
Dr. Dahl is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in conditions of the hand, wrist and elbow in both adults and children. His clinical interests include complex upper extremity trauma, arthritic conditions of the hand, wrist and elbow, and peripheral nerve surgery.
- Medical Degree – University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA
- University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY
- Hand and Microvascular Surgery Fellowship – University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Board Eligible – American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Health Volunteers Overseas Orthopaedic Traveling Fellowship, Dec. 2013 to Jan. 2014
- AOA Resident Leadership Forum, June 2013
- Strong Memorial Hospital Strong Star Award, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
Dr. Dahl is originally from Duluth, Minnesota. He enjoys trail running, mountain biking, cross-country skiing and volunteering overseas.