H. Tracy Davido, MD
Approach To Care
Providing excellent clinical and academic surgical care, Dr. Davido has a compassionate bedside manner with customers and their families. Her special interests include trauma, acute care surgery, surgical critical care and infectious diseases of critically ill customers.
Additional areas of interest include application of evidenced-based medicine protocols in the trauma bay, ICU and operating room, as well as efficiency improvement in operative management and applied algorithms designed towards decreasing surgical complications.
- Medical School – University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- Internship – Ohio State University Hospital Program
- General Surgery Residency – Ohio State University Medical Center, 2011
- Surgical Critical Care Fellowship – Ohio State University Medical Center, 2008
- Acute Care Surgery Fellowship – Ohio State University Medical Center, 2012
Dr. Davido has wide pursuits outside of the hospital including yoga, skiing, international travel and surgical volunteerism.