Stefan De Boel, MD
Approach To Care
With extensive experience in general cardiology, Dr. De Boel’s hospital and clinic care also includes coronary angiography and echocardiography. Dr. De Boel strives to educate his customers about their disease process which results in improved compliance and, ultimately, more successful treatment.
- Medical School – Vrije Universiteit Brussels (Free University Brussels)
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- Vrije Universiteit Brussels (Free University Brussels)
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Sub: Cardv Disease)
Originally from Antwerp, Flanders, Dr. De Boel’s native language is Dutch. He and his wife have two grown children and enjoy the mild winter weather in Arizona.