Pam Doorenbos, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Pam Doorenbos believes that the relationship between provider and customer serves as a foundation for good health. Having a long term, primary care provider who has cared for you over multiple visits and has partnered with you to navigate health issues can help you achieve your best quality of life.
Dr. Doorenbos views individual’s values and beliefs as central to the decision making and healing process. She strives to understand these values so care choices can be presented in a way that respects their preferences while empowering them. She encourages customers to always ask for clarification and more information as well as voice their concerns and expectations so they can make the decision that is right for them.
- Undergraduate school – Luther College, Decorah, IA
- Medical School – University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- Family Medicine Residency – University of Minnesota
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Vice President of Medical Affairs for Maple Grove Hospital – 2017 to Present
Dr. Doorenbos was inspired to become a doctor by her father who also practiced family medicine. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with family and friends.