Approach To Care
Dr. Esan is a pediatrician with special interests in well child care and preventive medicine, ADHD and behavioral health, vaccination uptake in teenagers and underserved populations, international health, and travel medicine.
His goal as a pediatrician is to help his customers and their families achieve the best possible health outcomes through conversation and dialogue, providing information based on the most current AAP recommendations.
- Medical Degree – University of Lagos, Nigeria
- Post Graduate Ph.D., Epidemiology – University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Pediatrics (Global Health Track) Residency – University of Minnesota
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Tropical and Travel Medicine from The International Society of Travel Medicine
Dr. Esan tries to spend as much time as possible with friends and family. He enjoys traveling and visiting new places and experiencing different cultures and foods. He likes running and working out to stay in shape.
Dr. Esan is an avid soccer fan and enjoys football and basketball. You may occasionally find him in the downtown area at a local theater listening to the orchestra or watching a play. Besides English, Dr. Esan speaks Yoruba fluently, but at different times in his life he has tried learning French, Dutch, Spanish and Chichewa languages.