Approach To Care
While providing care for her customers, Dr. Maleeha Faisal looks beyond just labs and symptoms. Her education, training and experiences have given her an opportunity to develop a strong background in the field of Family Medicine and Sleep Medicine. Being a family physician, Dr. Faisal values the joy of providing care to the entire family and making life long connections. She believes in educating her customers about their care plans and involving them in shared decision making.
- Medical School – Dow Medical College, Karachi, Pakistan
- Family Medicine Residency – University of Minnesota
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Board of Sleep Medicine
- Clinical Fellow Research award. Neurological Institute Research Day, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH, 2017
- Young researcher award, American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin Sleep (AAPIOS), 2017
- Urdu (or Hindi)
Dr. Faisal cherishes every moment spent with family. Her newest interests are traveling and exploring new restaurants.