Approach To Care
Dr. Lisa Gill believes that care for women with complicated pregnancies should be a partnership combining evidence-based medicine and individual values and needs. She believes pregnancy can be a time where life-long health can be optimized both for women and their children and families for their entire lives.
- Medical School – University of Colorado School of Medicine
- Ob/Gyn Residency – Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education
- Maternal Fetal Medicine Fellowship – University of Minnesota Medical School
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obesity Medicine
- Resident teaching award, 2014, 2015
Outside of work, Dr. Gill enjoys spending time with her family, along with her two dogs. She enjoys cooking, baking, exercise, and reading.