Approach To Care
Dr. Lisa Gill believes that care for women with complicated pregnancies should be a partnership combining evidence-based medicine and individual values and needs. She believes pregnancy can be a time where life-long health can be optimized both for women and their children and families for their entire lives.
- Medical School – University of Colorado School of Medicine
- Ob/Gyn Residency – Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education
- Maternal Fetal Medicine Fellowship – University of Minnesota Medical School
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obesity Medicine
- Resident teaching award, 2014, 2015
Outside of work, Dr. Gill enjoys spending time with her family, along with her two dogs. She enjoys cooking, baking, exercise, and reading.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One