Margaret (Betsy) E. Glennon, PA-C
Approach To Care
Margaret (Betsy) Glennon’s goal is to help customers receive accessible, affordable and quality care. The breadth of her experience in medicine, surgery, clinical research in both pharmaceutical and device development, and leadership roles in new medical models helps Betsy direct customers to the appropriate level of care.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Anthropology – University of Minnesota
- Honors in Anthropology – University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway
- Bachelor of Health Science (BHS) – Duke University
- Physician Associate Certificate – Duke University
- Juris Doctor (JD) – North Carolina Central University
One of Betsy Glennon’s favorite memories is spending time with her grandparents on the iron range in northern Minnesota, and now the Superior National Forest is her favorite place on earth. She also enjoys hobby honey beekeeping, music, gardening and walking, having completed both full and half marathons.
In the words of Dr. Eugene Stead, founder of the Duke University Physician Associate Program, “If you listen to your patient, they will tell you their diagnosis.” The world can be a better place and life experienced most fully if we all listen to each other’s story. The themes may be similar, but each individual’s story is unique. This is the basis for the fascination that medicine brings to my career.