Approach To Care
Dr. Goodman’s hope is for each customer to feel capable of making his or her own health care decisions. He strives to be approachable and focus on the unique life experiences and goals of each person. He loves family medicine because of the wide range of customers and conditions he encounters on a daily basis. He is particularly interested in addiction and substance use disorders, LGBT health (including transgender hormone therapy), and pediatrics.
- Bachelor of Arts in History and Africana Studies – Franklin & Marshall College
- Doctor of Medicine – George Washington University
- Residency in Family Medicine – University of Minnesota
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Society of Addiction Medicine
- Gay and Lesbian Medical Association
- World Professional Association for Transgender Health
In his spare time, Dr. Goodman enjoys biking, tennis and traveling.