Approach To Care
Dr. Graham is a welcoming listener providing valuable experience based in sound medical practice. She works to establish a mutually beneficial relationship by delivering customer education that empowers each individual toward positive change. Her commitment extends to all people and their families, in their various stages of life and health.
Providing a wide array of care, Dr. Graham has special interests in teen and young adult care, women’s health, depression, acute care and hospice care.
- Undergraduate Training in Biology, Chemistry, Psychology and Pre-medicine – Gustavus Adolphus College
- Graduate Courses in Immunology, Microbiology, Psychology and Molecular Biology – University Of Minnesota
- Medical School – University of Minnesota
- Family Practice Residency (with special training in women’s health, obstetrics, pediatrics, internal medicine and hospice care) – North Memorial Health
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Adjunct Professor at the Physician Assistant Program – Bethel
Dr. Graham’s practice has evolved as her family has grown, from going through the stages of child growth and development, to launching them into the world. She now also faces the challenges of caring for an elderly parent and the loss of her other parent.
The importance of family life inspired Dr. Graham to become a physician and her faith sustains her. She appreciates the simple joys of life including music, singing and playing the violin, hiking in the woods, creating stories for her grandsons, traveling, photography and drawing.