Approach To Care
Dr. Guetzko is dedicated to providing exemplary outpatient care for children. She is a strong advocate for customers as they progress through the various stages of childhood. Dr. Guetzko values continuing education and collaboration with other professionals to maximize the quality of care for customers. She works to foster an environment that promotes lifelong wellness by communicating with families, colleagues, community members and policy makers.
Dr. Guetzko enjoys learning other languages and speaks Spanish, French, and Turkish along with English.
- Undergraduate Degree – Wartburg College, Waverly, IA, 1997-2001
- Medical Degree – University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, 2002-2006
- Pediatric Residency Program – University of South Florida, Tampa, 2006-2009
- American Board of Pediatrics, 2009
- Cambridge Who’s Who among Executives, Professionals and Entrepreneurs, 2009
- American Academy of Pediatrics Anne E. Dyson Child Advocacy Award, 2008 (one of three nationally awarded grants for innovative projects by pediatric residents involving outreach to underserved pediatric populations)
- “Suspicions of Child Abuse or Neglect Must Be Reported”, published in Nov. 2015 issue of Minnesota Pediatrician
- “Index of Suspicion – Cat-Scratch Skull Osteomyelitis,” primary author, published in Sept. 2010 issue of Pediatrics in Review
- Board Member – Minnesota Chapter of American Academy of Pediatrics, 2016-present
Dr. Guetzko enjoys volunteering locally and traveling across the globe to provide medical care for children in need. She has performed medical outreach in the U.S. as well as Jamaica, Belize, Spain, Mexico and Liberia. Other foreign countries she has visited include Austria, Germany, France, The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg, England, Ireland, Greece, Croatia, Australia, New Zealand, St. Lucia and Turkey.
Her hobbies include playing the French horn, piano, swimming, cooking, SCUBA diving, horseback riding, skiing and biking.