Benjamin Gulli, MD
North Memorial Health - Robbinsdale Medical Building
This provider is an independent provider, not an employee of North Memorial Health, who practices/provides services at some North Memorial Health locations.Orthopedics / Bones & Joints
Approach To Care
Dr. Gulli is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in the management of general orthopedic conditions, particularly hip, knee and shoulder problems. His special clinical interests include trauma fractures and dislocations, arthritis, osteoporosis care, minimally invasive surgery (including total joint replacement), direct anterior approach hip replacement, shoulder replacement, arthroscopy and sports medicine.
- Medical School – Northwestern University School Of Medicine, Chicago
- Internship – Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Orthopedic Residency – University of Minnesota Medical School
- Trauma and Adult Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship – Hennepin County Medical Center
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery (Sub: Sports Medicine)
Dr. Gulli has two children that keep him busy with music and sports. He enjoys snow and water skiing, bicycling, swimming, music, home improvement, cooking, gardening and power sports.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One