Benjamin Gulli, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Gulli specializes in the management of general orthopedic conditions, particularly hip, knee and shoulder problems. His special clinical interests include trauma fractures and dislocations, arthritis, osteoporosis care, minimally invasive surgery (including total joint replacement), direct anterior approach hip replacement, shoulder replacement, arthroscopy and sports medicine.
- Medical School – Northwestern University School Of Medicine, Chicago
- Internship – Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Orthopedic Residency – University of Minnesota Medical School
- Trauma and Adult Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship – Hennepin County Medical Center
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery (Sub: Sports Medicine)
Dr. Gulli has two children that keep him busy with music and sports. He enjoys snow and water skiing, bicycling, swimming, music, home improvement, cooking, gardening and power sports.