Approach To Care
Dr. Gummadi is an oncologist specializing in medical oncologic and hematologic malignancies with special interests in cancers of the breast, gastrointestinal malignancies, lung, lymphoma and melanoma.
Through her personal experiences in life, Dr. Gummadi knows firsthand that dealing with cancer is challenging and stressful for both the customer and their family. She believes in giving ample time and personalized care to each customer to ensure their individual needs are met.
- Internal Medicine Residency – Morehouse School of Medicine, Grady Memorial Hospital, Atlanta, GA
- Rotating Resident, Department of Leukemia – MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
- Observer, St. Lukes-Roosevelt Hospital – University Hospital of Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY
- Hematology/Oncology Fellowship – University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
- American Society of Hematology
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Impact of BRAF mutation and BRAF inhibition on melanoma brain metastases – Melanoma Research, February 2015 – Volume 25, Issue 1, p 75–79
Dr. Gummadi and her husband enjoy spending time with their two children. She loves yoga, listening to music, traveling and gardening, particularly pampering her bonsai trees. In her spare time, she likes running, reading and watching re-runs of Everybody Loves Raymond and Seinfeld.â€‹