Jennilyn Gunn, APRN, CNP
Approach To Care
Jennilyn Gunn provides clear communication and compassionate, personalized care to help patients navigate uncertain times in their lives.
She also has a special interest in clinical research and quality improvement initiatives which drive development of treatment plans based on the latest scientific evidence.
- Bachelor of Arts, Physiology – University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, MN
- Master of Nursing – Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
- Master of Science in Nursing – Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
- American Association of Critical-Care Nurses – Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
Jennilyn enjoys hiking, biking, yoga and traveling as well as spending time with her family and dog.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One