Jennilyn Gunn, APRN, CNP
Approach To Care
Jennilyn Gunn provides clear communication and compassionate, personalized care to help customers navigate uncertain times in their lives.
She also has a special interest in clinical research and quality improvement initiatives which drive development of treatment plans based on the latest scientific evidence.
- Bachelor of Arts, Physiology – University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, MN
- Master of Nursing – Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
- Master of Science in Nursing – Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
- American Association of Critical-Care Nurses – Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
Jennilyn enjoys hiking, biking, yoga and traveling as well as spending time with her family and dog.