Rolf Hauck, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Hauck is an orthopedic surgeon with clinical interests in general orthopedic trauma, pediatric orthopedics, adult reconstruction of the upper and lower body (including direct anterior approach hip replacement), shoulder disorders, total joint arthroplasty and sports medicine.
- Medical School – University of Colorado School of Medicine, Denver
- Internship – Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals, Milwaukee
- Orthopedic Residency – Medical College Of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals, Milwaukee
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Top Orthopedic Surgeon in Mpls/St. Paul Magazine eight times