Approach To Care
Pamela Hyatt approaches each customer as she would want to be approached, with respect, kindness and honesty. She believes we are more alike than different in our struggles and ease. She sees the value of mistakes and believes in second chances and reinventing ourselves. Pamela Hyatt enjoys working with customers who wants to engage in an honest conversation about change.
- Master of Organizational Leadership (MAOL) – University of St. Catherine
- Certificate in Conflict Resolution – Hamline Law School
- Master of Social Work (MSW) – University of St. Catherine and the University of St. Thomas
- Certificate in Mind, Body Medicine
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW) in Minnesota
Voted class clown in high school, Pamela Hyatt has acted in an improvisation group, co-facilitated women’s groups and is a member of a neighborhood book club. She enjoys yoga, dining outside and nature along with vacationing in California and Washington State where she paints with watercolors. Pamela Hyatt is married with four sons and three grandchildren.