Approach To Care
As a faculty member at the University of Minnesota Medical School, Dr. Katherine Jacobs practices what she teaches. She also provides fetal ultrasound, genetic counseling and testing as well as high risk pregnancy consultations. Dr. Jacobs’ areas of interest include maternal autoimmune conditions, cervical insufficiency and preterm labor.
- Medical School – University of North Texas Health Sciences Center, Fort Worth
- Maternal Fetal Medicine Fellowship – University of Minnesota
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology (Sub: Maternal & Fetal)
- Minnesota Monthly Magazine Top Doctors, 2018
- Mpls.St. Paul Magazine Top Doctors: Rising Stars, 2018, 2019
Dr. Jacobs enjoys spending time with family and friends. Her pastimes include running, biking and trying new restaurants.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One