Approach To Care
Andrea Janney believes education is an essential component of customer care. Meaningful customer education translates into better outcomes and more knowledge leads to greater control over one’s circumstances.
She collaborates with surgeons and other physicians in both the operative and medical management of customers. As a surgical physician assistant, Andrea Janney is part of a team that improves and sometimes even saves customers’ lives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry – Gustavus Adolphus College, St. Peter, MN
- Master’s Degree in Physician Assistant Studies – Rocky Mountain College, Billings, MT
- Physician Assistant
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- da Vinci Surgical System
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
In Andrea Janney’s free time, she is devoted to activities with friends and family, and enjoys participating in any outdoor sport including snowboarding, hiking, backpacking and camping.