Deepak Kademani, MD, DMD, FACS
North Memorial Health Specialty Clinic - Robbinsdale
Approach To Care
Dr. Kademani takes pride in the department being innovative and leading the specialty in areas of head and neck surgery, with a particular focus on oral cancer, salivary gland disease and reconstructive facial surgery.
Dr. Kademani aims to provide excellent surgical care for all his customers and believes in treating them with respect and empathy as though they were members of his own family.
For more information on North Memorial Health Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, call 763-581-5360.
- Dental School – University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA (DMD)
- Medical School – University of Pennsylvania Philadelphia, PA (MD)
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Head and Neck Surgery Fellowship – Legacy Emanuel Hospital, Portland, OR
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Certified, 2005
- Minnesota Monthly’s Top Doctor Award Winner, 2019
- Best Doctors in Minnesota, 2015, 2016
In his spare time, Dr. Kademani enjoys spending time with his family, traveling and playing golf.