Approach To Care
As the North Memorial Health’s medical director of oral and maxillofacial surgery, Dr. Kademani prides his department on being innovative and leading the speciality in areas of head and neck surgery, with a particular focus on oral cancer, salivary gland disease and reconstructive facial surgery.
Dr. Kademani aims to provide excellent surgical care for all his customers and believes in treating them with respect and empathy as though they were members of his own family.
For more information on North Memorial Health Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, call 763-581-5360.
- Dental School – University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA (DMD)
- Medical School – University of Pennsylvania Philadelphia, PA (MD)
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Head and Neck Surgery Fellowship – Legacy Emanuel Hospital, Portland, OR
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Certified, 2005
- Best Doctors in Minnesota, 2015, 2016
In his spare time, Dr. Kademani enjoys spending time with his family, traveling and playing golf.