Approach To Care
Dr. Joseph Kapurch specializes in minimally invasive techniques and complex spine disease, brain tumors, and neurotrauma.
- Undergraduate Studies in biochemistry/molecular biology and religion – University of Georgia, Athens, GA
- Medical School – University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI
- Residency training in Neurological Surgery – Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Fellowship in complex and minimally invasive spine surgery – Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- The Congress of Neurological Surgeons
While originally from Northern Virginia, Dr. Kapurch has fully embraced the Midwestern lifestyle – enjoying fishing, skiing, hiking, and other outdoor activities. His wife is an anesthesiologist in the Minneapolis area, and they have a wonderful golden retriever, Penny.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One