Approach To Care
Dr. Joseph Kapurch specializes in minimally invasive techniques and complex spine disease, brain tumors, and neurotrauma.
- Undergraduate Studies in biochemistry/molecular biology and religion – University of Georgia, Athens, GA
- Medical School – University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI
- Residency training in Neurological Surgery – Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Fellowship in complex and minimally invasive spine surgery – Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- The Congress of Neurological Surgeons
While originally from Northern Virginia, Dr. Kapurch has fully embraced the Midwestern lifestyle – enjoying fishing, skiing, hiking, and other outdoor activities. His wife is an anesthesiologist in the Minneapolis area, and they have a wonderful golden retriever, Penny.