Approach To Care
Dr. Timothy Kovanda specializes in minimally invasive and complex spine surgery, brain and spine trauma, and brain tumors.
- Undergraduate School – Oberlin College, Oberlin, Ohio
- Medical School – Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine
- Residency in Neurological Surgery – Indiana University
- Board eligible by the American Board of Neurological Surgery
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- The Congress of Neurological Surgeons
Outside of medicine, Dr. Kovanda enjoys spending time with his family, sports, and the outdoors.