Approach To Care
Dr. Timothy Kovanda specializes in minimally invasive and complex spine surgery, brain and spine trauma, and brain tumors.
- Undergraduate School – Oberlin College, Oberlin, Ohio
- Medical School – Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine
- Residency in Neurological Surgery – Indiana University
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- The Congress of Neurological Surgeons
Outside of medicine, Dr. Kovanda enjoys spending time with his family, sports, and the outdoors.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One