Daniel V. Landers, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Daniel Landers provides maternal and fetal care including ultrasound and consultative services to women and their unborn babies. He treats each woman as he would his own family members by providing compassionate care and an open approach to their concerns.
As a faculty member at the University of Minnesota Medical School, Dr. Landers practices what he teaches.
- Medical School – University of California School of Medicine, San Francisco (UCSF)
- OB/GYN Residency – University of California School of Medicine, San Francisco (UCSF)
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine Fellowship – University of California School of Medicine, San Francisco (UCSF)
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology (Sub: Maternal & Fetal)
- Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Top Doctors, 2004-2019
- Minnesota Monthly Magazine Top Doctors, 2017-2018
- Minnesota Monthly Magazine Best Doctors for Women, 2014 and 2015
- Best Doctors in America, Castle & Connelly 2001-2018
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One