Daniel V. Landers, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Landers regards each and every customer as he would his own family members and treats them with compassionate care. He has a caring, customer-friendly approach to all his customers.
Dr. Landers provides fetal ultrasound, genetics counseling and testing and high risk pregnancy consultations. As a faculty member at the University of Minnesota Medical School, Dr. Landers practices what he teaches.
- Medical School – University of California School of Medicine, San Francisco (UCSF)
- OB/GYN Residency – University of California School of Medicine, San Francisco (UCSF)
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine Fellowship – University of California School of Medicine, San Francisco (UCSF)
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology (Sub: Maternal & Fetal)
- “Top Doctor” – Mpls.St.Paul Magazine, 2012, 2014-2015
- Best Doctors in America, 2013
- US News and World Report 2012 Top Doctor
- “Best Doctors for Women” – Minnesota Monthly Magazine, 2014 and 2015