Daniel V. Landers, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Landers provides maternal and fetal care including ultrasound and consultative services to women and their unborn babies. He treats each woman as he would his own family members by providing compassionate care and an open approach to their concerns.
As a faculty member at the University of Minnesota Medical School, Dr. Landers practices what he teaches.
- Medical School – University of California School of Medicine, San Francisco (UCSF)
- OB/GYN Residency – University of California School of Medicine, San Francisco (UCSF)
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine Fellowship – University of California School of Medicine, San Francisco (UCSF)
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology (Sub: Maternal & Fetal)
- “Top Doctor” – Mpls.St.Paul Magazine, 2012, 2014-2015
- Best Doctors in America, 2013
- US News and World Report 2012 Top Doctor
- “Best Doctors for Women” – Minnesota Monthly Magazine, 2014 and 2015