William Lundberg, MD
North Memorial Health - Robbinsdale Medical Building
North Memorial Health - Minnetonka Medical Center
Approach To Care
Dr. Lundberg is an orthopedic surgeon and enjoys the clinical areas of total joint replacement (including direct anterior hip replacement); total joint reconstruction & revisions; knee, hip, shoulder, elbow, hand, wrist, foot and ankle surgery; arthroscopy; arthritis and osteoporosis care; and sports medicine.
- Medical School – Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
- Internship – Hennepin County Medical Center
- Orthopedic Residency – University of Minnesota Hospitals and Clinics
- Orthopaedic Surgery Fellowship – University of Minnesota
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery (Sub: Sports Medicine)
Dr. Lundberg has served in the military and completed tours in Iraq.