Approach To Care
Dr. Orrin Mann enjoys helping customers understand and manage their medical condition. He has a particular interest in musculoskeletal injuries, both within the work setting as well as outside of work. His special expertise is in the osteopathic model of diagnosing and treating back pain, sacroiliac and pelvic joint disorders. This approach allows an alternative framework that is not typically part of medical training.
- Undergraduate School – University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Medical School – University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Master in Public Health (Occupational Medicine) – Medical College of Wisconsin
- Emergency Medicine Residency – Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA
- Occupational Health Residency – St. Paul Ramsey Medical Center, St. Paul, MN
- Occupational Medicine Fellowship – University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- American Board of Preventive Medicine – Occupational Medicine
- American Board of Environmental Medicine
- Mpls/St.Paul Magazine Top Doctors and Super Doctors Nominee
- Selected as “Honored Member” to represent Saint Paul in Preventive Medicine in the Global Directory of Who’s Who Honoring Executives and Professionals: 2006 – Present
- Selected as Life Member – National Registry of Who’s Who: 1999 – present
- Selected for Guide to America’s Top Physicians, by the Consumer Research Council of America: 2009 – present
Dr. Mann enjoys reading, playing piano and skiing and is active in sports such as tennis, golf and soccer. He also speaks conversational Hebrew.