Cameron McDonald-Hyman, MD, PhD
Approach To Care
Dr. McDonald-Hyman focuses on patient-centered care, keeping in mind the whole person and family in determining the best course of care. He blends compassion, active listening and exceptional attention to detail to provide the best care possible.
- Carleton College: BA with Honors, magna cum laude
- University of Minnesota Medical School: MD, PhD
- Internal Medicine Residency: University of Michigan
- Hematology/Oncology/Transplant Fellowship: University of Minnesota
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Outside of work, Dr. McDonald-Hyman enjoys spending time with his two children and wife. He is an avid baseball fan (SF Giants), and also spends time completing house projects and working in the garden/yard.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One