Judith McElhiney, MD
“ I strive to provide compassionate, customer-centered care.”
Approach To Care
Dr. McElhiney has special interests in liver disease and pancreatic cancer. She is also fluent in Spanish.
- Undergraduate Degree – Austin Peay State University, Clarksville TN
- Medical School – Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester MN
- Gundersen Lutheran, La Crosse, WI
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Family Physicians
In her free time, Dr. McElhiney enjoys reading and traveling.