Karli McGill, APRN, CNP
Approach To Care
Karli McGill feels that it is an honor to care for individuals with cancer and blood disorders. She is passionate about helping guide individuals and family members on their cancer journey focusing on health, healing and quality living.
- Undergraduate School (Biology and Creative Writing) – Colby College
- Masters of Nursing – University of Minnesota
- Masters of Science of Nursing (Family Nurse Practitioner) – The George Washington University
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Facilitator – Foundations in Healthcare Communications at the University of Minnesota
Karli enjoys long walks along the lakes with her family and her golden retriever, Tangawizi (“ginger” in Swahili). She is always up for an adventure and enjoys traveling with her family, skiing out West, ceramics, and singing karaoke with her friends.