Approach To Care
Megan is dedicated to creating an environment where individuals feel validated, respected and valued. She believes in authentic connections that allow people to feel at ease to accomplish their overall wellness goals. Megan specializes in substance use, trauma, relationship issues, depression, anxiety and crisis intervention. She uses a customer-centered and relational approach, believing that individuals are the experts in their own lives.
- Masters’ – University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Undergraduate – Minnesota State University, Mankato, Mankato, MN
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Substance Use Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Depression
- Integrative Behavioral Couples Therapy
Megan loves spending time with her friends, family and pets. She enjoys traveling, running and listening to live music.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One