Approach To Care
Leslie Milteer practices evidence based medicine, which means she stays current on changing recommendations and treatment guidelines to make healthcare recommendations based in science. She works with her customers to ensure their healthcare goals are respected, they understand their current health status and if needed she guides them towards the best measures to improve their overall health, functionality and longevity.
- Undergraduate School – Texas A&M University
- Masters of Physician Assistant Studies – Saint Francis University
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Assistant Professor at Saint Catherine University Master of Physician Assistant Studies Program in Saint Paul
- Distinguished Fellow of the American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Past President of the Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants Liaison to the 2017 National Committee on Quality Assurance Patient Centered Healthcare Home Advisory Committee
Leslie enjoys her interactions with people that come with being a medical provider.