Ibrahim Mujir, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Mujir provides complete primary care with a passion for comprehensive disease management, wellness and customer education. He’s focused on caring for the elderly, along with post-hospital care including rehabilitation and care within nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
- Medical School – Gandi Medical College, Osmania University, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh, India
- Internship – Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis
- Hennepin County Medical Association
- Minnesota Academy of Family Physicians
- American Academy of Family Practice
- Lead Physician – North Memorial Health TotalCare for Seniors
Dr. Mujir is from India. He is married with three children and enjoys bicycling, woodworking and doing volunteer work in free clinics.