Kyle Nelson, MD
“ I enjoy helping customers with complex neurosurgical issues. ”
Approach To Care
Dr. Kyle Nelson is a neurosurgeon who enjoys helping customers with understanding their complex neurosurgical issues and developing individualized treatment plans for them.
- Undergraduate School – University of St. Thomas, St. Paul MN
- Medical School – University of Minnesota Medical School
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
Dr. Nelson is a native of Maple Grove, MN and enjoys downhill skiing in the winter and being outdoors in the summer.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One