Approach To Care
While Dr. Pereira’s time with customers in the emergency department is often brief and direct, he is committed to giving each customer his full attention along with his honest opinion, advice and the best care he can provide.
- Bachelor of Science Degree – Brown University, 1997
- Medical School – University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, 2004
- Harvard Affiliated Emergency Medicine Residency – Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, 2007
- Sports Medicine Fellowship – Harbor UCLA Medical Center, 2008
- Wilderness Medicine Fellowship (not yet completed)
- American Board of Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Emergency Medicine (Sub: Sports Medicine)
Dr. Pereira is originally from Rhode Island and transplanted in Minnesota in 2008. He enjoys spending time with family and being outside in nature. To stay healthy and happy, he spends much of his time outdoors running, cycling and cross-country skiing.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One