Approach To Care
Dr. Pitzl has provided comprehensive care to both young and old families, which has been very rewarding to him. He believes customer care should be individualized and personal. He appreciates people asking questions and actively participating in their ongoing care.
- Medical Degree – University of Minnesota, 1978
- Family Medicine Residency – North Memorial Medical Center, 1978-1981
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Current Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine – University of Minnesota Medical School
- Past Chief of Family Practice – Unity Hospital
- Past President of Hennepin County Academy of Family Practice
Dr. Pitzl enjoys traveling, playing golf, spending time with family and doing projects, such as home remodeling and repairs.