Approach To Care
Kelly Rabe provides evidence-based care that caters to each individual. She enjoys spending time with her customers, teaching them about their heart conditions. She believes her customers should have knowledge that allows them to feel empowered to make the right decisions about their healthcare. She also feels strongly that a healthy diet and regular physical activity need to play a large role in everyone’s life.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Exercise Physiology – University of Minnesota, Duluth
- Master of Science Degree in Physician Assistant Studies – Pacific University, Oregon
- Board Certified as a Physician Assistant – National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Heart Rhythm Society
- American College of Cardiology
Kelly Rabe enjoys any outdoor activity, especially running in the summer and cross-country skiing in the winter. She also enjoys spending time on the water and going for hikes whenever possible. She loves to cook and spend time with her husband and their Golden Retriever.