Chad Ramler, MD
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
“ I make sure the customer knows what is going on with their care so that they can make appropriate decisions to improve their health. ”
Approach To Care
Dr. Ramler’s makes sure to sit down with his customers and spend time explaining and answering questions. His goal is to make sure the customer knows what is going on with their care so that they can make appropriate decisions to improve their health.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering – University of Minnesota
- Master of Science in Physiology – University of Minnesota
- Medical Degree – University of Minnesota
- Internal Medicine and Pediatrics Residency – University of Minnesota
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics
In his free time, Dr. Ramler enjoys staying active with his family.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One