Approach To Care
Dr. Phillip Rauk enjoys helping women with pre-conceptual counseling and collaboration with their other healthcare providers.
- Medical School – Washington University School of Medicine
- Washington University at Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Maternal Fetal Medicine Fellowship – University of Pittsburgh Magee Women’s Hospital
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology (Sub: Maternal & Fetal)
- Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Top Doctors, 2018, 2019
- Local and state awards for customer safety and national awards for excellence in residency training
Dr. Rauk loves to cook, hike and go on adventure vacations. He has two dogs that keep him very busy.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One