Approach To Care
Dr. Robert Roach specializes in spinal and cranial trauma, brain tumors, spinal degenerative conditions, lumbar and cervical disc surgery, peripheral nerve surgery, and vascular neurosurgery involving treatment of abnormalities of the cerebral vasculature.
- Undergraduate School – St. Olaf College
- Medical School – University of Minnesota
- Internship and residency training in Neurosurgery – University of Iowa Hospital and Clinics, Iowa City
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
- Minnesota State Trauma Advisory Council
- The Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- The American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- The Minnesota Neurosurgical Society
In his free time, Dr. Roach enjoys skiing and waterskiing, reading, traveling, and spending time with his family, in addition to yard work—preferably involving his tractor or chain saw—on the land he owns.