Approach To Care
Dr. Sabol believes in a collaborative care model focused on evidence-based, individualized care plans during high-risk pregnancies. She is committed to the ongoing improvement of quality and safety of pregnancy care for all women.
- Medical School – University of Illinois College of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency – Oregon Health & Science University, Portland
- Maternal Fetal Medicine Fellowship – Washington University School of Medicine in St Louis
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology (Sub: Maternal & Fetal)
- Mpls-St. Paul Magazine Top Doctors Rising Stars, 2021
- University of Minnesota Physicians Clinical Excellence Award, 2021
When not at the hospital Dr. Sabol enjoys spending time with her family and friends. She loves cooking and entertaining. She also enjoys running, swimming, camping and hiking.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One